Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Paul Nelson.. Independent Candidate

Paul J. Nelson, a dedicated and long-standing member of the Moravia community, is excited to announce his candidacy for the position of Village Trustee in the upcoming election. Paul brings a wealth of experience and a deep commitment to serving the community, aiming to address the key issues to improve the quality of life for all residents.

As a 9 year veteran of the Village Planning Board, I've witnessed firsthand the challenges and opportunities our village faces. I'm running for Village Trustee because I believe in our community's potential to grow and thrive. Together, we can tackle challenges and goals, ensuring a brighter future for Moravia.

I am committed to ushering in a new era of openness in government and fostering a culture of community inclusion, ensuring that every voice is heard and valued in shaping the future of our village. By fostering community engagement, promoting sustainable development, and ensuring transparent governance, I aim to make Moravia an even better place to live, work, and play.

Let's work together for a stronger, more vibrant Moravia. Your support can make a difference. I humbly ask for your vote on June 18th.

Paul J. Nelson paul@pauljnelson.com (315) 497-7456