The Fillmore Auto Show and Flea Market is a fun and light-hearted annual event held at Fillmore Glen State Park annually on the Sunday before Labor Day. Proceeds from the event support numerous local causes and charities. All are welcome!
Phone: (315) 730-3215
Must pre-register by 8/27
0. National Winners - Not Judged
Please display your National Award
1. Stock up to and including 1940
2. Stock 1941 - 1954
3. Stock 1955 - 1957
4. Stock 1958 - 1964
5. Stock 1965 - 1967
6. Stock 1968 - 1970
7. Stock 1971 - 1973
8. Stock 1974 - 1994
9. Stock 1995 - and up
10. Muscle Cars 1963 - 1972
11. Street Rods all steel no glass panels
doors, hoods, etc. All years to 1948
12. Street Rods, Glass All years to 1948
13. Custom Cars* 1949 and up
14. Sports (seats 2 People no Corvettes)
15. ALL Stock Corvettes
TRUCKS (including 4X4) No Big Rigs
16. Stock up to and including 1963
17. Stock 1964 and up
18. Custom Trucks* up to & including 1980
19. Custom Trucks* 1981 - and up
20. ALL Motorcycles
SPECIAL INTEREST not judged
97. Bicycles, Pedal Cars, Tractors,
Race Cars etc.
98. Car Corral (FOR SALE)
99. Fun Field, Park with friends, not class
judged best to pre-register limited space
SPECIAL TROPHIES all entries
- Favorite Motorcycle
- People’s Choice
- Favorite GM
- Favorite Mopar
- Favorite Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury
- Don & Shirley Jones Memorial Award
- Moravia-Locke Chamber of Commerce
- Best Paint
- Rod & Karen Parker Memorial Award
*Custom - 3 or more major modifications
paint, wheels, interior, etc.
ONLY PRE-REGISTERED VEHICLES WILL BE CLASS JUDGED
(Must be postmarked by August 27th)
ENTRIES MUST BE PLACED BY NOON
Judging: Sunday 12-2 p.m.
Mail registration form and check made payable to:
Fillmore Auto Show & Flea Market
PO Box 1190, Moravia, NY 13118-1190
Email questions to Gary@ChronicleGuidance.com
or call Gary at (315) 730-3215 (till 8 p.m.)
Spectators $1.00 Donation at gate
Refreshments: Breakfast Sandwiches & Juice starting @ 6a.m. – Chicken BBQ etc.
Door Prizes Donated by Area Merchants • 50/50 Raffle • Large Flea Market
Must be preregistered to be class judged
NO LARGE TENTS!!
Vehicle spaces are 11' X 22' Tents must be on your space.
NO LOUD SOUND SYSTEMS or ENGINE REVVING ALLOWED.
Fire extinguishers required.
Dr. E.P. Johnston's 51 Chevy York, SC 1st in Class 2021